www.maryjanefashion.com is a site operated by Loxmile Limited. We are registered in the UK under company number 10025460, our VAT number is 267 4982 52 and our registered office at 1 Haven Bank, Bolton, BL1 8JD. Our email address is: [email protected]. Our dispatch address is: Unit A Bridgewater Building, Clyde Mill, Stewart Street, Bolton, BL1 3PA.
We value your privacy. If you feel that MaryJane Fashion is not using your personal information in a
Our Personal Information Policy
We collect personal information in a number of ways from our users. This occurs when visitors to the site place an order, use our resources or services, fill out a form or simply visit the site itself. There may be other ways not detailed in this policy that we collect information as well. As a part of our information gathering processes, users may be asked to provide identifying information, such as their name, email address, mailing address, telephone number or credit card details.
Users do have the option to visit our site anonymously. We do not require that any customers sign up for an account with us before placing an order. While we would prefer that you sign up for an account so we can better serve you with future transactions, we understand if you wish to shop for wholesale clothing anonymously and we will respect your wishes.
Personal identifying information is collected from users only when they submit such information to us voluntarily. Users always have the option to refuse to offer such information, but doing so may result in their inability to use certain features or engage in certain activities on our site.
Collection of Non-Personal Identifying Information
We collect information for our users and visitors that falls under the category of non-personal identifying information. This can include information such as the browser name, technical information relating to the users, the type of computer being used and the ISP (Internet services provider) of the user.
How Information Is Used by MaryJaneFashion.com.
There are many reasons why we collect and use information gathered from our users:
- To make our site function better- The information we collect goes directly into improving site functionality for everybody.
- To complete transactions- Some information is necessary for completing orders, and we only use that information for that order. This information is not shared to outside parties.
- To facilitate a site feature, such as a sales promotion or survey
- To email users information on wholesale clothing sales and other offers and promotions that they agreed to receive communications about
- To send out emails- Users may receive emails from us because they made a request for information, contacted us about a problem or asked for updates. Personal information is used to ensure that these emails contain the correct information and go to the correct address. Users can always unsubscribe from mailing lists or opt out of receiving communications by unsubscribing using the link placed at the bottom of every email.
We Protect Your Information
All data exchange of sensitive information is processed through a secured channel. We encrypt and protect this data using digital signatures.